For many countries, Christmas in December is the grandest holiday of the year. Before Christmas comes, everyone will purchase many Christmas home decorations, and carefully decorate every part of the home with the family, so that the home is full of Christmas atmosphere, looking forward to the arrival of Christmas and Santa Claus.
But how can you stand out among the many Christmas costumes? How can we make the home full of Christmas atmosphere? After learning the following methods, you can definitely do it.
Christmas Home Decoration of the Xmas tree
The first decoration of Christmas home decorations is the Christmas tree. When we talk about Christmas, the first thing that comes to our minds is the Christmas tree. Buying a big Christmas tree and putting it on the sofa in the living room, and then decorating the Christmas tree with your children, hang all kinds of small ornaments: elk, snowflakes, snowman, small Christmas stockings, lantern ribbons, etc. It is a very happy and Meaningful process.
For every 30 cm tree height, at least 100 small lights are required. White lights are more traditional, and colored lights can create a more relaxing atmosphere-giving people a homely feel, while golden lights are warm and elegant. If you have some patience, you can wind more lights around the trunk before you decorate the lights on the branches.
Then, take out all the large decorations. Near the trunk, you can put some large colored ornaments or reflective balls to save space. Another good way to attract eyeballs is to stuff large ornaments in the bare areas of fresh trees.
Now you are faced with two choices. If you want a Christmas tree with simple decorations and a refreshing look, then you can start hanging ornaments, you can decorate the hanger with ribbon or wire. Heavier ornaments should be hung on branches close to the trunk, and lighter ornaments should be hung on the branches. A person who has decorated trees for the White House for a long time described “Christmas tree decoration technique”-“Find some tree holes and put things in.”
If you want the Christmas tree to look compact and the “theme” very clear, very simple, before you hang the decorations, choose something that can make the tree look compact, and put any (but not all types) of decorations Tuck or go around the tree evenly-
- Artificial poinsettia flowers.
- Ribbon: Wrap it up like a wreath (each 30 cm tree height requires a length of 300 cm)
- Cut two 45-60 cm long ribbons, cut a beautiful reverse V-shaped cut at the end of the tape, and make it like the ribbon “flows” out of the tree.
- Brown leaves: wrap around the branches like a garland or a bunch of bows.
- Dried hydrangeas.
- Dried water coriander.
- Pepper fruit.
- Dry press branches: especially can add a little fragrance to artificial trees.
- Traditional garland: made of beads, popcorn, cranberries, colored paper-as long as you have enough materials to create a visual impact and decorate them on the whole tree.
At this time, you can also add a circle of round glass ornaments of the same size and color. Gently hang them on the branches, so that it is evenly distributed across the entire Christmas tree. The red glass ornaments will contrast with the green leaves of the tree, while the white and gold ones look very elegant. If you have small, cute things in your collection (such as bows or baseball gloves), you can also use ribbons or wire to add them to the tree.
Well, a Christmas tree has been decorated. Your masterpiece is complete!
Christmas Home Decoration of the Xmas sock
The gift-giving person of Santa Claus mentioned that when the child fell asleep, Santa Claus would enter our house from the chimney, and then put the gift in the child. Therefore, socks must be an indispensable element for Christmas. We can prepare a big red sock for the child and put it on the pillow when he sleeps; we can also buy some small Christmas ornaments and hang them on the wall or on the Christmas tree; you can also buy several pairs of similar styles of Christmas, and hang them on the clothes hooks, which are particularly beautiful.
According to the Bible, the saints from the East gave gifts when Jesus was born. This is the origin of the custom of Santa Claus giving gifts to children. The children put their long socks by the fireplace on Christmas Eve and believe that Santa Claus will come down from the chimney at night and bring them a sock full of gifts. The children in France put their shoes at the door, and ask the Holy Child to put gifts in the shoes when he comes. The gift-giving person of Santa Claus mentioned that when the child fell asleep, Santa Claus would enter our house from the chimney, and then put the gift in the child. Therefore, socks must be an essential element of Christmas.
So how to make the decoration of Christmas socks?
- Decorate with Santa Claus. Sew Santa’s decorations on the outside of the sock. It is very popular and very beautiful. It can be sewn on the left side of the sock or on the back of the instep.
- Decorate with snowmen. A snowman is of course indispensable for Christmas. You can sew a snowman wearing a Christmas hat on the Christmas stocking, which is also very beautiful.
- Decorate with Christmas tree. On the socks, you can sew a beautiful Christmas tree, and the colorful Christmas tree as the decoration of the socks is very in line with the festive atmosphere.
- Put gifts in the socks. You can put gifts directly in the socks, and your child will be pleasantly surprised when he wakes up in the morning.
- Decorated with Santa’s beard. If the sock is red, use Santa’s white beard as a decoration directly, so that the decoration is very beautiful.
- Decorate with clowns. A clown on the sock is also very innovative. The clown wears a Christmas hat.
- Decorate with cartoon images. You can choose a cartoon image that you like very much as a decoration, and sew it directly on the socks.
These are the popular ways to make the sock decoration, of course, there are more other ways to decorate it. No matter what kind of ways you choose to do, the purpose is the same, in order to decorate the home better before Christmas.
Therefore, the two important elements of Christmas home decoration are the Christmas tree and Christmas socks. When you nicely decorate the Christmas tree and Christmas stockings, the house will be full of the festive atmosphere of Christmas. Of course, these two elements can also be combined. As mentioned above, hanging Christmas socks on the Christmas tree, or decorating a small Christmas tree on the socks, can also complement each other.
1,422 total views, 1 views today