The artificial flower is also called the “silk flower” in Guangdong, China, because the fabric of the flower is generally made of silk cloth, and the silk cloth has a soft texture and bright luster. As the name suggests, the flowers are like silk. So, how are artificial flowers made? The following is the relevant content we have compiled, welcome to learn from it!
How to make artificial flowers
Artificial flowers usually refer to artificial flowers made of stretched silk, crepe paper, polyester, plastic, crystal, and other materials, as well as dried flowers baked from fresh flowers, which are generally called artificial flowers in the industry. Artificial flowers, as the name suggests, are based on flowers and imitated with raw materials such as cloth, yarn, silk, and plastic.
Today, the craftsmanship of artificial flowers is getting better and better, and it can almost be real. In addition to imitations of various flowers, there are also artificial leaves, artificial branches, artificial weeds, artificial trees, artificial plants, and other varieties on the market.
Vulcanized rubber artificial flower production:
1. Flower-making: First, inject the vulcanized rubber solution into the mold, and then cool the blank to be molded into flowers or leaves.
2. Coloring: To color the blank obtained in the first step, you can achieve coloring by two methods:
(1) Sleeve glue: Immerse the blank obtained in the first step into the vulcanized rubber solution of other colors, and then put it out for cooling;
(2) Color spray: use the spray gun to spray the desired color on the blank obtained in the first step.
(3) Thermal synthesis type: place the blank after the second step of coloring in a heat sealer, control the heating temperature at about 200-300°C, and use a mold to emboss the blank to form a finished product.
(4) Assembling and shaping: the whole manufacturing process can be completed by fixing the finished flowers and leaves after heat sealing in the third step on the plastic glue rods wound by hand or by machine.
Artificial flowers containing cloth base plastic as raw materials:
1. Pattern: First, the raw material for this processing is pearl cotton, and its thickness is 0.5-1mm. The pearl cotton is more expensive than the press model. Cloth base;
2. Hanging glue: The cloth base obtained in the first step is immersed in the vulcanized rubber solution, and then cooled, and the vulcanized rubber is cured on it, thereby completing the production of the blank.
3. Coloring: Color the blank obtained in the second step. Thermal synthesis type: Put the blank after the third step of coloring in the heat sealing machine, and control the heating temperature to be around 60°C.
4. The heating temperature is low to avoid the EPE as the cloth base from melting at high temperature, and the mold is used. The blank is embossed to form a finished product:
5. Assembling and shaping: the finished flower and leaf after heat sealing in the fourth step are fixed on a hand-wrapped or machine-made plastic glue rod to complete the entire manufacturing process.
Characteristics of artificial flowers
The color is gorgeous, the shape is unique, dignified, and elegant, the preservation time is long, and the four seasons are like spring in full bloom.
The cost price is much lower than flowers, and the market profit margin is large.
There are many varieties, and there will be no shortage of goods due to the alternation of seasons.
Flower lovers who are allergic to pollen can enjoy it with confidence.
While getting leisure and entertainment, craft lovers also get a favorite gift and beauty enjoyment.
It is a rare personalized gift to give work to a friend, and it makes oneself full of the sense of accomplishment of the work.
Because the flowers bloom for ten days and a half months, or two or three days, the beauty of the flowers withered in a blink of an eye, which can only become a memory of the moment, and maintenance and cleaning are troublesome. The appearance and application of artificial flowers meet people’s requirements for the time of flower viewing and prolong the life of flower works. In addition to being able to maintain for a long time, artificial flowers also have the characteristics of strong plasticity, which gives floral designers greater creative freedom. The joint effect of bending, folding, stringing, cutting, and other flower arrangements provides a broad stage for the appearance of lifelike flower arrangements. The vivid artificial flowers and the variety and richness of matching bring us passion, surprise, shock, and eternal beauty.
Modern people yearn for nature, pursue the art of life, and pursue comfort and comfort. The artificial flower has the same name as the imitation flower body. The stems, leaves, and flowers made of polymer resin are used after special glossy and matte treatments. In the use of flower materials, paper flowers, hand-rolled flowers, silk flowers, and forged belt flowers are mainly used. In the field of floral design, artificial flowers occupy a very important part. Widely used in commercial fields.
2,448 total views, 5 views today